Make a Difference Day
Time & Location
About the Event
Saturday, October 27, 2018 is national Make a Difference Day. Here is an opportunity for you to participate. We will be assisting the all-volunteer Santa Claus, Incorporated of Greater San Bernardino to help prepare for their annual holiday allocation.
Activities you can help with include:
- Assembling Fleece Blankets
- Sorting donated toys, books, and clothing
- Decorating donation boxes
- Stuffing envelopes
- Organizing and moving boxes for storage and distribution
- Sanding and staining wooden puzzles
- Painting fences
- Anything else that needs doing to get ready for the ~20,000 children that will benefit from this organization's efforts
The event will take place from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM at 824 E 6th Street in San Bernardino. Exit the 10 at Waterman, go north, turn right onto 6th.
One of the major activities we participate in as part of their MADD event is blanket making. In addition to providing the labor for assembling the blankets, we will also be making a donation of fleece material. IEAC will be collecting a $12 donation from each participant for the fleece fund at the check-in table Saturday. Participants can contribute individually, or chapters can contribute collectively for their members. We will accept cash, credit cards, or checks made out to Inland Empire Alumni.
For more information on this event email Anthony at email@example.com. Visit the Facebook Event to share information, arrange carpools, and let everyone know that you are participating.
Come help us Make a Difference!